Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The problem is my service provider... but they have been very good about communicating with me. My account is being moved over to a new server... (hopefully for better performance... yay!) and should be fixed in a day. Until then I have added my images through flickr.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I can see your site again!

    I'm a long-time reader (like 3+years!) but for MONTHS your post headlines were appearing in my RSS feed, but when I went to your site I would get page not found. I tried from multiple computers and different providers, but couldn't see the site. I'm glad to be able to access your site again!