I just can't get enough of the Beijing Olympic Mascots! I swear it's like they knew I was coming when they designed them.
I don't know if I am going to be able to fit them all in my suitcase.
Some Olympic Mascot factoids:
- they are called Fuwa or "friendlies"
- there is a Fish, a Panda, a Tibetan Antelope, a Swallow and the Olympic Flame
- when you put their names together - Bei Jing Huan Ying Ni - they say "Welcome to Beijing"
- they represent five elements of nature - the sea, forest, fire, earth and sky
- each one is a color of an Olympic ring