A meme from Sprittibee... 7 fun things about me (well maybe more "interesting" than "fun" )
1. I love the smell of vanillaroma trees. I wish there were a food that tasted like vanillaroma trees smell.
2. I am interested in the idea of "teaching" your child to have a British accent. Kids are infinitely more cute with a British accent. "Might I have another biscuit mummy?"
3. I like to celebrate "birthday week". One day just isn't enough. Thank you to my friend Kristen for turning me on to this brilliant concept.
4. I use google to check if I am spelling words correctly. I just checked the word "adamant".
5. I have never had antibiotics.
6. I have a death wish against my fridge, stove, washer and dryer. They are as old as the hills and why don't they just kick it already so I can get new ones?
7. I'm not interested in playing the lottery because I am convinced suddenly coming into a boatload of money eventually ruins peoples lives. I don't have any hard facts to base that on, but I am adamant.