Here are the sessions I went to at BlogHer and what I learned at them.
Fight Spam and Hackers! Plugging Security Holes in Your Social Media Life
- change your password.... often
- protect your email the most, it holds the key to all your other logons
- when you start off your slides with a picture of kick butt superheroines you have everyone's attention
How to Edit Your Pictures and Make Them 10x Better
- take good pictures in the first place, don't rely on photoshop
- don't get sucked into photo trends
Grief, Loss, Tragedy and Community on the Internet
- you should always carry tissues with you when you attend a session with the words "grief", "loss" or "tragedy" in the title
- a session about humor is a good one to attend after a session on grief, loss and tragedy.